The IHD ServiceDesk Desktop Support Service provides varying levels of desktop computer support via private-labeled telephone, email, and live chat support. Desktop Support includes all major operating systems, standard applications (including 3rd party or proprietary applications) and related services, such as network and printer configuration, mobile device synchronization, virus removal and general administrative tasks.
High-level features include:
- Flexible support options – Choose from 8 AM – 8 PM, After-hours only, or 24 x 7 x 365 support
- Staffed by qualified, certified, US-based engineers
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-based service delivery
- Extensive knowledgebase that speeds problem
- Seamless, remote troubleshooting, configuration and maintenance for all desktop operating systems, including traditional and virtual environments
- Users request support by phone, email or web
- Live Person Service: No voicemail or automated menu systems
Our agents are available around the clock and offer live service facilitation, remediation, and escalation. Our custom reporting and root cause analysis features along with our SLA performance guarantees are only a few of the features that are available with our award-winning service.
Delivered by 100% on-shore North American resources, IHD ServiceDesk offers the traditional business value of outsourcing your help desk overseas but with high quality customer service delivered by highly trained support staff that are measured on the quality of the customer experience they deliver.